As of April 17, 2018, this site is now in read-only mode. To start new Blackbaud Developer’s discussions, you will find Developer Discussions in the Blackbaud CRM Community.
To post or respond to Blackbaud Community discussions, you will have to login using a www.blackbaud.com login. Learn how to login here. If you have questions or need assistance, please email email@example.com.
I need to populate "default value" for some fields and replace simple data lists with custom search lists.
1. default Purpose type to "Fund"
2. replace report code1 simple data list with new search list
3. replace report code 2 simple data list with new search list
4. replace Use code simple data list with new search list.
5. populate Purpose lookup ID with number in a custom table.
The only other option is if all of the list IDs are set and loaded in the UI, which I've dealt with before. Then you can use an add-in to change them all, however if the IDs you are wanting to change are in the XML then you'd have to alter the XML like above.
If this is just a basic XML spec with no UI then you can easily copy the XML and recreate the form.